My Words

Presently, I'm work as a responsible singer, composer & media person. I'm also a event organizer with professional practical experiences of hundreds of shows around the globe, and a lot of People trust me and my works. I am started my singing career in 1995. I'm also Started My responsible media & event organizing career in 2003.
I'm fine with the requirements for Programme Making & Direction, show & tour management. I can support bands and artists as event organizer, to consult and to identify problems, and for production management as well.


Job and Skills (Career Opportunity)
Any Interested student ( S,S,C - Hon's 3rd year/6th semister ) are agree work with us or our Event?
pls Send a Complete C.V in this e-mail address : oritraevents@gmail.com , faisaldu@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment